About Freeway Warehouse
Established in 1965 as a commercial public warehouse, Freeway Warehouse is headquartered in Farmingdale, New Jersey in a strategic, freeway-accessible location to serve your supply chain management needs in the New York / New Jersey / Philadelphia corridor, including the ports and major airports of all three states.
Freeway Warehouse provides a full array of services including warehousing, transportation, and distribution of nearly all commodities: pharmaceuticals, food, food grade, chemicals, and hazardous materials.
Our facilities include ten buildings on twenty acres that are protected by sprinkler systems, 24-hour monitored video surveillance, and temperature controls.
In conjunction with Sterns Trailer, our own trucking company and resident import export specialists, our team can deliver the same day and handle your transportation and containerization requirements.
Freeway Warehouse is all about quality service, putting our logistic abilities and dedicated organization in position to execute your goals and save you money. Let us customize a logistic program to suit your company's needs.
Our Industry Partners
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Pesticides Compliant
- PHMSA Registered (US Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration)
- DPCC Registered Facility (Discharge Prevention, Containment and Countermeasure)
- DCR Registered Facility (Discharge Cleanup and Removal) - New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Member ATA (American Trucking Association)
- Member IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Trained in IMDG Code (International Maritime Dangerous Goods)
- Member WERC (Warehousing and Education Research Council)
- Partnered with C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- Member IWLA (International Warehouse Logistics Association)
- Member CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals)
- NJMTA (New Jersey Motor Truck Association)
- FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) FFRM (Food Facility Registration Module) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)